We are excited to work with business owners who are ready to add an accounting professional to their team.
Our clients receive a thorough bookkeeping review and assessment of work needed as part of our set up process. Starting with a strategy level call, followed by an interview and account review by your bookkeeping partner, the onboarding process provides a complete action plan with customized pricing for the services you need and will benefit most from. Ongoing personalized care from a bookkeeping professional who works with you to meet your reporting goals (cash or accrual basis) and keep your books compliant for tax reporting.
Packages and Pricing
All Plans Include:
- Transaction Review and coding
- monthly bank, credit card, and revenue reconciliations
- monthly financial reports
- State and local business tax filings (sales tax, gross revenue filings)
- 1099 reporting and W9 collection*
- Business license renewals
starting at $325/month
starting at $650/month
starting at $1800/month
Listed fees are base amounts for each package level, actual monthly fees may vary. Every package includes a one-time set up fee equal to their contracted monthly fee.
What plan is right for your business?
- One revenue / payment stream
- Up to 2 bank, credit card, or PayPal accounts – Venmo accounts are $100 extra
- Basic month-end reporting
- Your work is scheduled to be addressed in 1-2 work blocks per month on our schedule
- Includes up to 3 hours/month, additional time billed at $95/hour
- Up to 4 revenue / payment streams
- Up to 4 bank, credit card, or PayPal accounts – Venmo accounts are $100 extra
- Month-end revenue entry / verification to your source materials
- Weekly work block to attend to your bookkeeping needs on our schedule
- Includes 1 monthly meeting to discuss your financials
- Pre-book 1 work block per month for time sensitive tasks
- Includes up to 7 hours/month, additional time billed at $85/hour
- Unlimited revenue / payment streams
- Unlimited bank, credit card, or PayPal/Venmo accounts
- Revenue entries as needed with monthly reconciliation to source materials, daily or weekly invoice generation
- Input your transactions and attend to your bank feed as needed; 2-5 times per week
- Pre-book work blocks when you need us to be available
- Includes monthly, and up to 1 weekly meeting, to discuss your financials
- Available daily to process transactions, answer questions, and attend to your needs
- Includes up to 4 hours/week, additional time billed at $75/hour
All our plans utilize Quickbooks Online and Dext, for receipt capture, to help ensure we provide the best support possible. That support includes regular check-ins with your bookkeeper based on your plan, plus financial review and strategy meetings appropriate for your business.
Common add-ons include ecommerce integrations and management, vendor payments and accounts payable management and additional state revenue filings.
Don’t see a perfect fit? Schedule a discovery call now!
We’re Here to help!
Let’s Work Together