We are excited to work with business owners who are ready to add an accounting professional to their team.
Our clients receive a thorough bookkeeping review and assessment of work needed as part of our set up process. Starting with a strategy level call, followed by an interview and account review by your bookkeeping partner, the onboarding process provides a complete action plan with customized pricing for the services you need and will benefit most from. Ongoing personalized care from a bookkeeping professional who works with you to meet your reporting goals (cash or accrual basis) and keep your books compliant for tax reporting.
Quickbooks Elite ProAdvisor at your service!
Packages and Pricing
All Plans Include:
- Transaction Review and coding
- monthly bank, credit card, and revenue reconciliations
- monthly financial reports
- State and local business tax filings (sales tax, gross revenue filings)
- 1099 reporting and W9 collection*
- Business license renewals
starting at $325/month
starting at $650/month
starting at $1800/month
Listed fees are base amounts for each package level, actual monthly fees may vary. Every package includes a one-time set up fee equal to their contracted monthly fee.
What plan is right for your business?
- One revenue / payment stream
- Up to 2 bank, credit card, or PayPal accounts – Venmo accounts are $100 extra
- Basic month-end reporting
- Your work is scheduled to be addressed in 1-2 work blocks per month on our schedule
- Includes up to 3 hours/month, additional time billed at $95/hour
- Up to 4 revenue / payment streams
- Up to 4 bank, credit card, or PayPal accounts – Venmo accounts are $100 extra
- Month-end revenue entry / verification to your source materials
- Weekly work block to attend to your bookkeeping needs on our schedule
- Includes 1 monthly meeting to discuss your financials
- Pre-book 1 work block per month for time sensitive tasks
- Includes up to 7 hours/month, additional time billed at $85/hour
- Unlimited revenue / payment streams
- Unlimited bank, credit card, or PayPal/Venmo accounts
- Revenue entries as needed with monthly reconciliation to source materials, daily or weekly invoice generation
- Input your transactions and attend to your bank feed as needed; 2-5 times per week
- Pre-book work blocks when you need us to be available
- Includes monthly, and up to 1 weekly meeting, to discuss your financials
- Available daily to process transactions, answer questions, and attend to your needs
- Includes up to 4 hours/week, additional time billed at $75/hour
All our plans utilize Quickbooks Online and Dext, for receipt capture, to help ensure we provide the best support possible. That support includes regular check-ins with your bookkeeper based on your plan, plus financial review and strategy meetings appropriate for your business.
Common add-ons include ecommerce integrations and management, vendor payments and accounts payable management and additional state revenue filings.
Don’t see a perfect fit? Schedule a discovery call now!
We’re Here to help!
Let’s Work Together